HB100 microwave motion sensor modules are X-Band Mono-static DRO (dielectric resonator oscillator) Doppler transceiver front-end module. HB100 is specially designed for movement detection like intruder alarms, occupancy modules. It is standard microwave radar. Detection range and angle of sensor is 15 cm and 160 degrees respectively. It provides low output signal, which can use with relay for intruder alarms or motion alarms. The minimum logic low signal is 25 seconds once triggered. This module can be used with micro-controller such as Arduino. This module has Two potentiometers are provided i.e. 1 MΩ and 10 KΩ for configuring the range and relay switching duration respectively. Minimum relay turn on duration is 25 secs. This module is electrostatic sensitive device.
- Low output current
- CW or pulsed operation
- Flat profile
- Long detection range up to 15m
- Contains two potentiometers from that 1M ohm and 10K ohm for configuring the range and relay switching duration respectively. Minimum relay turn on duration is 25 secs.
- Output low signal can be used for trig a relay for applications
- Minimum logic low signal is 25 seconds
|Current consumption||30 mA|
|Detection range||15 m|
|X band Frequency||10.525
|Maximum power output||13 dbm
- Automatic doors
- Motion detection equipment